- 1 How To Attach Cars With Ola Cabs And Uber Cabs to start the business
- 2 How to Attach a Car with Ola Cabs to start the business today
How To Attach Cars With Ola Cabs And Uber Cabs to start the business
If you want to attach your car with Ola, Uber cabs, then you have to follow the steps given below, which can help you to start a business with OLA & UBER cab companies.Starting a business with these cabs or taxi companies are much easier nowadays, all you need just to follow instructions given below, and you can attach your car or cars with Ola and Uber and start earning money today.So now you can grow your cabs business with Ola, Uber to make money from taxi companies.
In this tech and internet savvy world, the time is the only thing everyone doesn’t want to waste, quick and easy transport has become a very necessary evil, to keep up pace with the competitive environment. Linking to this cab car business has become very popular in the bigger and fast developing cities like Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, etc. Making profit by having a real business with your cars by attaching them to cab companies is a good idea. So from this how-to article, you were going to learn how to attach or start the business with Ola & uber cabs.These days Apps based Cabs companies are growing very rapidly, and many entrepreneurs from housewife to college guys attached their cars with OLA Cabs and Uber cabs and earned good amount of money, more than Avg IT engineer’s some time and be an entrepreneur today. So Let’s Learn the Process of getting starting with Ola and Uber with attaching your cars to start the business.
Let’s first start with OLA,
How to Attach a Car with Ola Cabs to start the business today
Steps To Attach Your Car To Ola Cab Company, Just Follow The Simple StepsListed Below:
- Buy a new or used commercial car(yellow plate) (preferably hatchback or sedan), if already don’t have a car. The car should be in good condition.
- You can hire a driver who has a commercial license and all the necessary documents which are required. You can also drive yourself.
- You have to contact the nearest regional office, or you can directly call to the main branch for new registration of your car.
- You are required to submit your required documents to the company when you’re registering your vehicle with Ola.
- The Ola staffs will see your car condition in your nearest regional office.
- You need to have Android or iPhone Smartphone with Ola app on it.
- Ola Staff will guide you about present guidelines and offers and Incentives.
- You need the current bank account if you don’t have, Open a Current Bank Account with Required documents.
- Now You’re almost ready to go with OLA and make some money.
Types of car’s Ola provides to their customers:
- Ola Autos(Auto-Rickshaw)
- Ola Mini
- Ola Prime
- Ola OutStation
- Ola luxury
- Ola Share (Share Your Cab With other customers)
- Ola pink
- Ola Rentals (You can Rent a Car)
- Ola sedan
You can attach your car to Ola in the any above category.
Documents required attaching your car to Ola cabs,
- Driver Documents like ID Proof, Address Proof, Police Verification, etc
- Owner Documents: Canceled Cheque/Passbook, Current address proof
- Vehicle documents: Vehicle Insurance, Vehicle Registration (RC Book), Tourist Permit (PCoT), Vehicle Fitness, Ghumasta/NOC (Shop Registration).some documents are optional you can all Ola care, and they will guide you through this.
- Bank account details
Now coming to the main point,
How Much Money & Bonuses Ola Cabs Pay:
On completing a single ride with Ola cab, it takes only 10% of commission on the total amount of bill which will be calculated by Ola app in real-time.Ola also provides bonuses and incentives which are specified below,
Peak Hour Timing: (7 am to 12:30 pm and 5 pm to 11 pm are considered as peak hours) – This is now banned in Delhi, Karnataka and Kerala states and it can be banned in other states too in coming days.
- Bonus On-Peak Hours: Whenever Ola cab complete any ride on peak hours earns 250INR to your account as a bonus, and it depends on you how much you complete rides on peak hours.For each ride 250INR as the bonus on peak hours.
- Bonuses On Airport Drop: Whenever Ola cab drops a customer to an airport then earns 800INR to your account.
- Bonuses on 12 Ride Completing: complete 12 rides in a single day then you will get the 4500INR bonus in your account.
Note: These above mentioned Bonuses are subject to change, So for latest Information you can contact Ola care.
Why to Choose Ola Cabs to attach the Car
For Frequently Asked Questions >> go here
Contact Details Of Ola Cabs For New Car Registration:
also check out: How to Build A Successful Startup Business from Scratch
Now attaching your car with Ola and starting the business is got easier, you can signup just by filling an online form and Ola will guide throughout the process.
Do check out some interesting facts about Ola cabs in Quora question and answer section before starting your journey with OLA.
And, we will soon share the procedure for doing business with UBER.
Do share your Experience with us after joining Ola As a partener.and if you have any queries just shoot a comment below, and we will answer it in no time.