As soon as Narendra Modi become the prime minister of India, He launched the number of programmes to achieve the digitalisation of all govt services, but in Important one is Digital India which was launched by PMO of Indian on 2 July 2015. The initiative includes plans to connect rural areas with high-speed internet networks. Digital India consists of three core components. These include: The creation of digital infrastructure, Delivering services digitally, Digital Literacy
So today we are going to List all the important URLs or websites of Govt of India that every Indian should now and use them every day.These include sites like Digital locker, Online Income tax filing site, passport, birth certificate, scholarships and much more.So let’s list them one by one.
Important websites of Govt of India which every Indian should know and Use
- https://india.gov.in :- This is the National Portal of India, developed with an objective to enable a single window access to information and services being provided by the various Indian Government entities.In this site, you will get everything related to services of Govt of India websites from a-to-z.
- http://www.digitalindia.gov.in :- In order to transform the entire ecosystem of public services through the use of information technology, the Government of India has launched the Digital India programme with the vision to transform India into a digitally empowered society and knowledge economy.
https://www.mygov.in :- MyGov is an innovative platform to build a partnership between Citizens and Government with the help of technology for growth and development of India.Here you can join groups and discuss and make the suggestion to govt directly, and you can get all important information you need. for ex: Suggest Innovative ideas for the PMO’s Mobile App | MyGov.in. Here you can DO, Discuss, Talk and Poll.
- http://rti.india.gov.in :- In this website you can get any information related to Govt and any public information under Right to Information (RTI) act. In this site you can ask, see status and View the answer to your query.
- https://data.gov.in :- Its an Digital India Initiative, Open Government Data Platform (OGD) India is a single-point of access to Datasets/Apps in open format published by Ministries/Departments. Details of Events, Visualizations, Blogs, infographics.You can get any information related to National budget, time tables, National statistics, Agriculture and much more.and here you can create your own visualization.The base Open Government Data Platform India is a joint initiative of Government of India and US Government. Open Government Data Platform India is also packaged as a product and made available in open source for implementation by countries globally.
- http://ogpl.gov.in :- OGPL is a joint product from India and United States to promote transparency and greater citizen engagement by making more government data, documents, tools and processes publicly available. OGPL will be available, as an open source platform. By making this available in useful machine-readable formats it allows developers, analysts, media & academia to develop new applications and insights that will help give citizens more information for better decisions.
- http://attendance.gov.in :- Attendance.gov.in is a website, launched by PM Narendra Modi on 1 July 2015 to keep a record of the attendance of Government employees on a real-time basis.This initiative started with implementation of a common Biometric Attendance System (BAS) in the central government offices located in Delhi.
- http://cca.gov.in/cca/?q=eSign.html :- eSign framework allows citizens to digitally sign a document online using Aadhaar authentication. This can save lot of paperwork.(Must Use)
- http://scholarships.gov.in :- National Scholarship Portal is a one-stop solution for end to end scholarship process right from submission of student application, verification, sanction and disbursal to end beneficiary for all the scholarships provided by the Government of India.It is very useful for students, in this site you can automatically check for which scholarships you are eligible for and you can apply online only.
- http://tenders.gov.in :- Here you can get all tenders information issued by Govt of India.It is very useful for contractors and business houses.
And below are some more sites you may be interested in,
- http://supremecourtofindia.nic.in :- Official website of Supreme court of India.
- http://agricoop.nic.in :- This is National portal of agriculture welfare and cooperation.
- http://www.incometaxindia.gov.in & http://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in :- Income tax portal of India, e-Filing, returns etc.
- List of all services available online @ https://india.gov.in/services/online-services
- http://www.enam.gov.in :- It can be game changer for Indian agriculture industry in coming years, The e-NAM trading mechanism proposes to integrate 585 regulated wholesale markets or agriculture produce market committees (APMCs) under one electronic platform within a couple of years.
- http://www.irctc.co.in :- Indian railway booking site
- http://results.gov.in :- All in one source for all results of various Examinations conducted in India, plus lots of useful information.
- http://goidirectory.gov.in :- This directory contains all websites of govt of states and centre. The government of India Web Directory including Indian parliament, state-run tv channels, Indian armed forces, etc.
If you have any important website which is not listed here, comment below and if you find this article useful please share with your friends and well wishers.