- 1 What is VTU Transcripts and Why you need it?
- 2 Documents Required for getting VTU TRANSCRIPT:
- 3 Fees for applying VTU transcript
- 4 Steps To Get VTU Transcripts officially:
- 5 Step 1: Get photocopy of all your Marks cards
- 6 Step 2: Get Demand Draft(DD) in the name of university.
- 7 Step 3: Print the form and Fill it:
- 8 Step 4: Sealing and Packing of Documents:
- 9 Step 5:Submission at VTU office:
- 10 Step 6: Receive your Transcript to your home or college The address you provided
What is VTU Transcripts and Why you need it?
- Transcripts are nothing but a marks card in the special format.
- In other countries, grading system used which are different.
- So students need to make a transcript from University(VTU) it will help any institution in world about the grading system of the Indian University(VTU).
- A transcript has will have following information printed on it: –
- The number of Hours/week the subject was taught.
- Maximum marks that can be obtained in the subject and also a grading box that explains that in the Indian system, a 60% is a first class or an “A” grade 50% is second class or “B” grade etc.
- The medium of Learning: English or Hindi or Kannada or any other language.
- Duration of Engineering course.
- Joining and completion of Engineering course.
- When was VTU founded, How many streams are provided by the VTU, It’s Head office address, Phone number, email ID, Official website of the VTU.
- A transcript must be on the school or college letterhead, stamped by a ‘purple’ seal and also have a signature of a school official (usually the principal or vice principal).
You will need official VTU transcripts for your VISA application.If you wish to pursue higher studies or Immigration(In the Embassy) or WORK in US on H1B or L1 visa or any other europe country or any country in world.
Now Vishvesvaraya Technological University or VTU is a premier public state university or govt run University in Belgaum, Karnataka, India. VTU provides quality technical education through its 208+ affiliated colleges to 68000+ undergraduate students and 13000+ post graduate students in Karnataka state of India.
- How to get VTU Provisional Degree Certificate (PDC) Full Guide
- How to Get VTU BE Consolidated Marks Card of individual semester
Documents Required for getting VTU TRANSCRIPT:
- Transcript Application Form.
- Photocopy of Mark Sheets of all the Semesters
- Demand Draft (DD) with the specified amount drawn in the favor of “The Finance Officer, VTU, Belgaum” (Write your name/USN/ contact number at the back of D.D to avoid future problems)
Fees for applying VTU transcript
Steps To Get VTU Transcripts officially:
- Photocopy or XEROX of Marks card(all semester or all you have till 8th sem)
- Demand Draft(DD) in the name of university.
- Letter to Registrar of VTU requesting for Transcript.
- Transcript Application form(YOU CAN DOWNLOAD FROM HERE OR HERE)
- Fill in the VTU official transcripts application form downloaded from above link.
- A4 size Envelope cover should be of high quality for your safety only to avoid future problems.
- submit to vtu office at Bengaluru or Belgavi.
- Receive the VTU transcript.
Step 1: Get photocopy of all your Marks cards
Step 2: Get Demand Draft(DD) in the name of university.
- Go to any Nationalized bank such as SBI bank, Vijaya bank,Karnataka bank,icici bank,hdfc bank etc, and ask to make Demand Draft (DD) in favour of “Finance Officer, VTU Belgaum” payable at BELGAUM(BELGAVI).
- If you want only one Transcript, make a DD of Rs. 250
- If you want more than one transcript, Rs. 150 extra is charged for subsequent transcripts.
- For example: If you want 3 transcripts, you have to make a DD of Rs. 550 (Rs. 250+Rs. 150+ Rs. 150)
- Or use this formula to find out the cost of transcript(s): 250 + (N-1) * 150
Where N represents number of transcripts you need.
Note: You have to pay a service charge to the bank apart from DD charges which could be 10 to 50 rupees.
Step 3: Print the form and Fill it:
Step 4: Sealing and Packing of Documents:
documents are Staple DD, Letter, and Application form
Write your address on one side: Only Indian address.
Write the below address on the other-side of the envelope cover
Visvesvaraya Technological University
“Jnana Sangama”, Machhe Belgaum(Belgavi): 590 018
Step 5:Submission at VTU office:
- Option1: Submit in VTU Bangalore Regional office, or any other VTU regional office nearest to you and get your transcripts in 4-5 days:
VTU Bangalore Regional Centre:
Visvesvaraya Technological University, Regional Center Bangalore, # 351, CA Site no 2, Karnataka Health & Family Welfare Housing co-operative society Extension, Annapoorneshwarinagar, Nagarbhavi, Bangalore-560079
- Option 2: Speed post it to VTU Belgaum through DTDC or Professional courier or bluedart, or some other mail service to the below-given address.
Visvesvaraya Technological University
“Jnana Sangama”, Machhe Belgaum(belgavi): 590 018
- Option 3:Visit VTU Belgaum office before 12 PM, and submit personally and receive your Transcript on the same day in the evening…
- Option 4: Submit in your college(If your college has that facility)
- Please Note: You must carry any Identity proof such as College ID,Adhar card, Driving License, Election ID proof or any other ID proof.
Step 6: Receive your Transcript to your home or college The address you provided
- If you are done Everything correctly, you will get your vtu transcript within 15 days.
This how VTU transcript look:
|vtu transcript page 2|
We will hope this article will help you to get your vtu transcript easily without any hurdles. If you have anything to ask. Leave a comment blow, and you will get a reply within hours thank you guys!