Today we will tell you the full procedure for applying for Hyderabad Karnataka Reservation 371J certificate, Eligibility, application form, Processing time, Validity of 371j certificate, Uses, and Advantages of having Hyderabad – Karnataka 371j certificate in educational and employment fields.What is the procedure for applying for reservation under Article 371(J)?, and What is the use of it?
HOW TO GET HYDERABAD KARNATAKA CERTIFICATE
- Obtain the study certificate in the format provided by the Hyderabad – Karnataka development board (candidate must have studied at least ten years in Hyderabad – Karnataka region), study certificates must be signed by the BEO officer.
- Get an affidavit from the court stating that you are the resident of Hyderabad – Karnataka region.
- Candidate must have at least 3 ID proofs; those must be mentioned in the affidavit. (Driving License, PAN, Birth Certificate, Voter ID, Passport, Adhar, etc.)
- Get the TAX paid receipts of 10 years old and recently & khata extract of the house in the name of the owner. Or rent agreement document from owner & TAX paid receipts of owners.
- All documents must be attested.
- Submit all these documents(attested) at nearest Tehsil office.
- You will get your Hyderabad – Karnataka certificate 371j in an around 30 working days