Almost every blogger starts their Blogging journey with Google-owned Blogger platform, It has a number of advantages over other available free blogging options such SEO friendly and speed and real-time visitor handling capacity etc it is never ending list. But we will show you to how easily link or map your domain name you bought from hosting raja, This guide will last guide you need to map your domain to blogger blog with Hosting raja.
Step by step guide On How to Add Custom Domain Name to Blogger from HostingRaja
- First you need to have your favorite domain, if dont have one buy here with discount with special discount Hosting raja domains
- First login to your hostingraja account and click on my domains from top menu bar as show in below screenshot.
Image credit: Hostingraja
- Now click your domain name right side arrow symbol as shown in below screen shot
Image credit: hostingraja
- Do not change Nameservers and click on DNS managament
image credit: hostingraja
- Now head on to blogger/ blogspot blog and click on settings click setup custom domain name
- as soon as you enter custom domain name in blogger it will give you two CNAME’s to link your domain name
- Now go to hostingraja dns management that we opened in above steps
- now set up all all cnames as show in below screen shot
- Enter all details as show in above screenshot, but the special cname is to be entered seperately as it is unique to every blogger blog and save the changes
- In this 4 “A” records are common to redirect naked domain to www.
- Now wait for 2-4 hours till cnames are updates in the system.It may take 5 mins or 48 hours depending on system load and statistics
- after that now head on to blogger setting and save the custom domain setting
- Now your successfully map your favourite custom domain from hostingraja to blogger blog.
If you having any trouble in the above process please comment below.