Today in this article we will explain How to get VTU BE Consolidated Marks Card of an individual semester or any one or more semester.Also, Check How to get VTU Provisional Degree Certificate (PDC) Full Guide.
So let’s start the process step by step to get VTU consolidated marks card online,
- 1 Step by Step Guide to Getting VTU BE Consolidated Marks Card of individual semester or any semester
Step by Step Guide to Getting VTU BE Consolidated Marks Card of individual semester or any semester
First Documents and Things required:
- Application form (Download Here)
- Photocopy (Xerox) of marks card (marks cards)
- DD or if you paid online then online payment receipt
- Letter to Registrar
- A4 size Envelope Cover
Step 1: Making a DD or Online payment
- For latest and exact fees visit vtu fees section
- If you need consolidated marks card for sem then,
1 sem = 300rs , For 2sem = 2*300= 600 and so on…
- Then go to any nationalized bank and make the DD for required amount in the favour of following name and address
Finance Officer, VTU, Belagavi
Note: Bank will charge for making DD, charges will vary from 20rs to 150rs depending on the amount of DD.
- You can make one single DD for any number of consolidated marks card you need, but the amount should be calculated as above and should not be less otherwise your application may get rejected.
- You can pay online @ PAY VTU fees online
- If pay fees online then remember to get the print of payment receipt you received in your email you provided while paying online and Put it in the envelope replacing the DD.
- Make a photocopy of DD for your future reference.
- Write your Name, USN, Phone number and address behind your DD for proof of identification
Step 2: Download, Print, and Filling of VTU Consolidated marks card Application
- Get the application form from your college or download from VTU website @ Download VTU consolidated application.
- Fill the form and The postal address should be same in both cases and write the exact and correct address, you want to receive your VTU Consolidated marks card.
Step 3: Photocopy (Xerox) of Marks Card or Cards
- Now only xerox the marks card for those semesters, you want consolidated marks card both pass and failed marks card, but if you don’t have failed marks card then don’t worry just send passed marks card or cards.
Step 4: Writing a letter to VTU Registrar
- Write a letter Addressing the VTU registrar, requesting to issue consolidated marks card or cards and don’t forget to mention your name, USN, address, phone number, email id, etc.
Step 5:Get an A4 size Envelope cover
- Put all the documents in the envelope such as Application form, DD, Letter, Marks card or cards Xerox, and Online payment receipt if you paid online.
- Send it to the following address,
Visvesvaraya Technological University
Machhe Belagavi: 590 018
“Note: Send it through reputed speed post entities like DTDC, Professional courier and they also provide tracking code to track your shipment or post.”
- Your address on other side with your phone number.
- You can also submit personally by going to VTU, Belagavi.
- You can also submit it to your college also.
Finally, you will receive your VTU consolidated marks card or cards on your specified address within 20 working days excluding holidays and Sunday’s.
- How to get VTU Provisional Degree Certificate (PDC) Full Guide
- How to Get VTU BE Transcripts (officially) Application form, Fees,DD,Certificate Full Guide
For more info you can also contact VTU,
E-mail: [email protected]
also, you can comment below if you need any information