BSNL Duplicate Sim | Lost Sim | Replace Sim
Hey BSNL sim users, Lost or damaged your sim card or someone stole it from you? And, you want to get the same number, don’t worry, we will walk you through the process of How to Get BSNL Duplicate Sim, the process is identical for both prepaid and postpaid bsnl duplicate sim card.So let’s start.
How to get duplicate BSNL prepaid sim
How to get duplicate BSNL postpaid sim
The first thing is first,
Blocking of bsnl lost sim or damaged sim:
- Call the BSNL customer care or visit nearest bsnl office.
- Customer care numbers are 1503 (from BSNL phone), 18001801503 (other networks) and 9415024365.
- You need to tell them verification details such as the last recharge, address proof, and identity proof.
- Once they verify the proof, customer care executive will block your sim card.
Also check out:
- Reliance jio duplicate sim card
- Tata Docomo duplicate sim card
- Airtel duplicate sim card
- Mobile tower installation and how to make money from it
- Vodafone duplicate sim card
You need to fill the application form requesting duplicate bsnl sim, which you can download from here: http://www.bsnl.co.in/opencms/bsnl/BSNL/about_us/forms/index.html/
- Visit your nearest BSNL office with all the original address proof and identity proof documents with one set of photocopies and 1 passport size photo.
- Tell your query the customer care executive, he will verify everything and he will issue the new duplicate sim to you.
- You need to pay the charges, which varies according to memory available and it’s prepaid or postpaid.
- pay the price and your bsnl sim will be activated within 2 -3 hours.
So that’s it folks, if you have any doubts or clarifications, comments below.